Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Analyzes business requirements/functional designs to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Designs software systems.
· Reviews, analyzes and gives feedback on requirements/functional designs
· Attends and engages in requirement definition meetings
· Participates and leads architectural review process
· Designs for larger enhancements, projects and cross system/functional enhancements
· Conducts design reviews, provides technical leadership
· Develops and maintains code for larger enhancements, projects and integrations
· Fixes defects and participates and conducts peer code review
· Follows and proposes design and coding standards and processes
· Provides technical leadership
· Conducts code performance analysis, tuning and review
· Develops unit and cross functional tests, develops test strategies, executes test cases, logs issues, manages issues, recommends testing frameworks, records and runs automated test scripts, and designs automated test scripts
· Defines roadmap of automation tools and its value to software engineering practices
· Drives infrastructure requirements
· Reviews release planning and deployment lists
· Ensures quality and completeness of deployments
Software Reliability & Support Engineering
· Defines roadmap of production change control and its value to software engineering practices
· Drives certification processes working with cross-domain teams
· Takes accountability of the Operational SLAs
· Responsible for the debugging of L2 & L3 incidents/problems
· Responsible for status reporting
· Defines and drives release management planning
Technical Project Management
· Provides level of effort (LOE)
· Manages assigned development tasks to schedule/plan, provides leadership and planning for completing development for large enhancements and projects
· 7+ years experience
· Bachelor's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion or beliefs, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.