Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. That is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
· Develops and executes against a comprehensive account/territory plan leveraging internal resources (Sales Operations, Marketing, etc.)
· Holds team accountable to drive territory plans and account plans for key prospects and customers
· Partners with regional Sales Ops in annual quota setting process to set territory goals
· Optimizes resources within team
Forecasting & Pipeline Management
· Achieves and exceeds assigned sales targets
· Provides accurate forecasts on regular cadence
· Ensures operational discipline of team to meet forecast, following the principles of forecasting
· Sets expectation and regular cadence for pipeline reviews; reporting pipeline status to direct manager
Build Customer Relationships
· Plans, builds, and maintains long-term relationships with key accounts
· Provides coaching on conducting quarterly customer business reviews and executive briefing with key customers
· Facilitates key customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of escalated customer issues
Leverage Internal & External Partners
· Implements strategy and communication plan with external partners at (Reseller, Platform, etc.)
· Drives a coordinated sales approach with the extended sales team (Sales Engineers, Solutions Architect, Customer Care, SSA, Commercial Solutions, Sales Operations, etc.)
· Implements and monitors demand generation programs and campaigns in partnership with Marketing
· Ensures implementation and adoption of solution selling skills (Selling Equinix Value) in daily routines of team
· Approves solutions and value proposition being laid out for opportunities
· May have vertical expertise and advise/coach team
People Management & Coaching
· Provides leadership and direction to a team of individual contributors for defining and executing on their territory plans
- Coaches to enhance on-going skills development and selling behaviours
· Create spirit of collaboration, evangelism, and engagement with sales teams
· Drives accountability for the performance and results
· Leads team through changes
· Owns and manages all escalations to senior leadership for critical matters
· Ensures team adoption of relevant tools available for more efficient business management
· Responsible for all hiring decisions and activities, compensation, quarterly conversations, performance counselling, coaching and career development
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.