Responsible for: network design and planning, capacity management, vendor evaluation, activation and deactivation of customer services, troubleshooting and fault resolution of reported and detected faults, performing effective maintenance to the equipment to prevent faults from occurring, procurement and installation of equipment for expansion and new services.
· Troubleshoots network problems and outages and provides Level 3 Network Triage support
· Publishes and manages the NOC checklists for Tiers 1, 2, and 3
· Provides escalation level support for multi-vendor devices and owns the workarounds published for field support
· Performs network monitoring and creates end-to-end solutions that allow proactive monitoring
· Collaborates with vendors on hardware and software roadmaps, certifications, problems, and resolutions for better triaging needs
· Reviews and provides feedback on improving supportability and applicability of workarounds (for both internal and external communities)
· Delivers and increases effectiveness of reports, metrics on incidents and events
· Creates troubleshooting scripts and software
· Performs software and device patch updates, network device monitoring, software patch updates, and network tools health check
· Validates the fixes, monitors the network tools, reports any device or software outages, and prioritizes the issues
· Creates network level reports or device level reports
· Runs periodic health audits for device and products
· Provides escalation on call support for NOC
· Performs capacity management for a given product in the region
· Performs Network Service fulfillment for quote to cash transactional tickets for all network and datacenter products (Interconnections, DCIM etc.)
· Ensures successful fulfillment of the Software triggered provisioning (e.g. VC's and RI's)
· Reviews the metrics and identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency of the fulfillment (per customer and per transaction)
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.