Job Level Summary
Validation of architectural design changes, deployment of new services, processes and scopes. Critical technical troubleshooting. Following up of business needs and possible impacts on the infrastructure.
* Provides support on escalations for complex technical issues. Participates in designing next generation infrastructure. Analyzes, selects, and performs proof of concept testing on new technology options from various vendors.
Process Support/ Optimization
* Responsible for creating automation scripts and frameworks to improve the efficiency of the environments. Reviews and improves workflows related to Shared Services (e.g. activation, support and billing workflows). Attends of CABs and other process committees.
* Research and adopt new tools and systems, seeking to optimize the management of environments, adding new features and improving integration between systems and flows.
Data Support/ Analysis
* Validates the integrity and origin of the data to be used for reporting. Analyzes the reports and determine patterns and trends correlated to the business. Defines KPIs for the main services that guide investment decision-making
* Approves documentation (can be technical & non-technical) (e.g., technical specifications and standards, deployment, HLDs, KBs, articles, reports and user manuals) and serves as content owner for standard operating procedures
* Sponsors the key projects that involves the major shared services. Link the objective of the technical projects with the business needs and customers contractual service level agreements
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.