Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success
Seeking for applicants who are experienced individuals from different sectors
Performs repairs, corrective maintenance, and routine installations. Able to resolve incidents as required.
· Performs site inspections and monitors the building and IBX alarms
· Performs preventative maintenance on site infrastructure (e.g. maintenance of primary infrastructures), or manages vendors
· Undertakes repairs and corrective maintenance
· Operates critical infrastructure under the supervision of more senior technical staff
· Completion of site logs and data gathering issuing for basic permits, such as MOPs and scripts
· Responds to all on-site incidents and acts as required
· Completes routine work requests and circuit installations
· Provides assistance during critical maintenance activities
· Effectively collaborates within the department and provides input to peers for general maintenance activities
· Carries out basic infrastructure projects
· 1+ years experience
· High School Diploma
· REW A0/B0/H0
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.