Conducts testing and basic installations, escalating issues as required.
· Installs ladder racks and fiber raceways
· Builds/Installs cages
· Installs cable management/support systems to include vertical wire managers, horizontal wire managers, and patch panels
· Performs intra-cage and infrastructure installations
· Installs and grounds cabinets and two-post racks
· Escalates SRs that require additional information
· Conducts carrier circuit testing
· Installs/Tests/Modifies cross connects per SOPs and ensures proper cable management of: coax, fiber, twisted pair copper, and intra-building cross connects
· Maintains accurate notes and records of activity fulfillment in ticketing system
· Supports fulfillment of projects with direction from senior staff
· Completes all assigned training in a timely manner
· Supports customer satisfaction through timely and precise orders
· NITEC/Diploma (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
· Interest to transition to the data centre industry (No prior industry-related experience is required)
Visit our Career page here to understand about Equinix COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.