Global Customer Care and Experience (GCCX) organization is made up of several customer facing and non-customer facing functions to include Customer Success Managers (CSM). We continue to grow and evolve, and includes many change initiatives impacting processes, tools and globalization of roles and responsibilities. To ensure continued success, we are looking to hire a CSM 2 based in Warsaw, Poland.
The CSM position is pivotal in the delivery of services to a portfolio of Equinix customers. The CSM drives collaboration with customers and internal cross functional teams to manage requirements timely and efficiently. The CSM also owns and manages a very broad range of account and service related customer questions, requests, and issues to resolution.
The portfolio of clients for the CSM 2 position is typically comprises of inside sales accounts, field accounts or small to medium accounts in market/country revenue including new logos.
Supports small to medium sized inside sales or field accounts on post sale support items issues and onboarding.
· Supports customer accounts
· Acts as a customer advocate
· Responsible for ownership and resolution of customer issues. Situations require analysis, judgment and problem solving
· Engages customer to reduce service-related churn risk within region with minimal direction from leadership
· Supports/enables non-standard customer requirements
· Proactively identifies trends with Customer in region and methods to improve Customer experience
Onboarding/Implementation Project Coordination
· Onboards up to medium size Customer new logos and non-strategic customers independently
· Utilizes standard onboarding templates and checklists and uses some judgment to make modifications to the standard during onboarding based on customers needs and project scope
· Able to support projects/implementations independently
· Involved in regional Account team planning and coordination
Issue and Escalation Handling
· Post-sale tactical issue resolution
· Acts as point of contact with customer on escalations or issues independently
· Tactical preparation and delivery of post mortem reviews when appropriate
Quarterly Business Review
· Plays a role in delivery of QBR and QBR preparation
· Utilizes standard QBR offering with minimal customization
· Project manages resolution of follow up actions from QBR's
Service Improvement Plan
· Manages and delivers on a service improvement plan
Global Account Leadership
· Coordinates cross-regional customer needs without guidance
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.