Global Customer Care and Experience (GCCX) organization is made up of several customer facing and non-customer facing functions to include Customer Success Managers (CSM). We continue to grow and evolve, and includes many change initiatives impacting processes, tools and globalization of roles and responsibilities. To ensure continued success, we are looking to hire a CSM 2 based in Warsaw, Poland.
The CSM position is pivotal in the delivery of services to a portfolio of Equinix customers. The CSM drives collaboration with customers and internal cross functional teams to manage requirements timely and efficiently. The CSM also owns and manages a very broad range of account and service related customer questions, requests, and issues to resolution.
The portfolio of clients for the CSM 2 position is typically comprises small to medium corporate accounts in market/country revenue including new logos.
Supports small to medium sized corporate accounts on post sale support items issues and onboarding.
· Supports customer accounts
· Acts as a customer advocate
· Responsible for ownership and resolution of customer issues. Situations require analysis, judgment and problem solving
· Engages customer to reduce service-related churn risk within region with minimal direction from leadership
· Supports/enables non-standard customer requirements
· Proactively identifies trends with Customer in region and methods to improve Customer experience
Onboarding/Implementation Project Coordination
· Onboards up to medium size Customer new logos and non-strategic customers independently
· Utilizes standard onboarding templates and checklists and uses some judgment to make modifications to the standard during onboarding based on customers needs and project scope
· Able to support projects/implementations independently
· Involved in regional Account team planning and coordination
Issue and Escalation Handling
· Post-sale tactical issue resolution
· Acts as point of contact with customer on escalations or issues independently
· Tactical preparation and delivery of post mortem reviews when appropriate
Service Improvement Plan
· Manages and delivers on a service improvement plan
Global Account Leadership
· Coordinates cross-regional customer needs without guidance
Who are you?
Very strong written and verbal English and French.
Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships.
Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues.
Calm and effective under pressure. Able to remain professional in high stress situations.
Able to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work.
Requires judgment and problem solving skills.
Technical aptitude and broad understanding of the technical service industry preferred.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus attractive bonuses;
Wide range of non-cash benefits;
Opportunity for professional development in the international environment as well as improving abilities and skills in various areas;
Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
Training package to further master your hard and soft skills;
Office in the city centre.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.