Main tasks & responsibilities, for a portfolio of EMEA-wide entities:
• Corporate Tax compliance - Supporting our local advisors in the preparation of the corporate income tax returns; calculation and monitoring of tax payments and assisting with local Tax Authorities enquiries. Ensure local Tax Legislation is complied with and processes are updated as required.
• US Group Reporting – Preparation of the EMEA Tax Package for quarter-end reporting and forecasting purposes, including current and deferred tax provisioning for US GAAP requirements. Working with US Tax team and our external auditors.
• Local GAAP Reporting – Preparation of the local tax accounting for inclusion in the local GAAP statutory accounts, including any prior year adjustments for both corporate and deferred taxes. Working with local advisors and external auditors as required.
• Withholding taxes – Assistance in the fulfillment of withholding tax compliance and reporting obligations;
• Project work – Working on Corporate Tax projects (i.e. Capital Allowances planning, thin capitalization analysis and planning; tax automation projects; improving reporting/compliance processes; Senior Accounting Officer compliance)
ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified with 4 to 5 years experience in accounting and Corporate Tax compliance, preferably in an international environment;
• Strong Corporate tax experience for both compliance and tax accounting (deferred and current), exposure to international tax and transfer pricing;
• Experience within an international tax and/ or finance function of a multinational enterprise is preferred but not essential for the right candidate;
• Experience with accounting reporting systems, Microsoft Office, excellent ability with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication, numerical and analytical skills;
• Highly motivated self-starter, ability to thrive in a dynamic, growing organization;
• Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within time constraints and deadlines;
• Strong organizational skills showing attention to detail and willing to show flexibility;
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude are essential;
• A strong team player with the ability to build relationships with different parts of the business
• Occasional travel is part of this role
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
상세 정보를 작성하세요
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.