Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
The Accountant uses professional expertise while resolving a variety of accounting matters within a moderate scope. Performs monthly accounting close activities focused on less risky and moderately complicated countries.
What you are going to do?
Non-Standard Deal Review
Month End Close
· Prepares and post journal entries within a moderate scope
· Performs flux analysis
· Prepares reconciliations
· Executes SOX controls
· Prepares PBC (Provided/prepared by Client)
Disclosures and External Reporting
· Responsible for preparing any additional regional disclosures needed for Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting
· Prepares month end management reporting
· Supports the partnership with upstream data owners, internal and external auditors, and Global Process Manager to solve a variety of accounting matters
· As needed, may participate in moderate project work
· Has a developed understanding and applies general accounting principals when accounting for transactions
You need to have:
· Experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree preferred
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
상세 정보를 작성하세요
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.