Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Supports the team with security projects, processes, audits, and IBX, and develops knowledge.
· Supports the rollout of information security processes across all sites in scope
· Reviews basic security and business continuity processes, with guidance (e.g., access card key management process) within the IBX
· Supports security and business continuity projects across all sites in scope (e.g. security construction, security certifications)
Support to IBX
· Tracks key performance indicators for physical security and business continuity
· Works with more senior members to provide day to day support to IBX Operations Security & Compliance
Compliance and Audit Support
· Supports security audits (internal and external) across all sites in scope
· Collects security data collection and analysis
· Preparation and maintenance of security-related documents (such as ISO 27001 documents)
· Coordinates and schedules security training across all sites in scope
· Supports the development of training materials
· Shadows security training
Systems Support (Americas only)
· Develops hands-on knowledge of security systems
· Provides security systems support and conducts basic installations for IBX Operations
Design Engineering (Americas only)
· Supports the implementation of existing design methods and standards for new IBX design engineering efforts
· Shadows manager or peers on initial drawing reviews of both internal and cross-functional designs
· 0+ years experience
· Prince2 Foundation
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
상세 정보를 작성하세요
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.