Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Supports customers by coordinating visits and schedules, and following up on inquiries and issues. Performs administrative tasks such as record keeping, coordinating activities, and managing IBX work queues.
· Educates customers and provides information on policies and procedures, the facility and services
· Coordinates customer work visits with security and escorts customers and/or vendors as needed throughout data center
· Tracks, follows up, and reports on customer inquiries and issues
· Develops and cultivates relationships with customers
· Provides general IBX tours to new customers
· Enters and/or checks status of customer orders into ticketing system for order fulfillment
· Performs invoice verifications
· Assists with shipping inquiries including tracking packages, creating tickets, and locating shipments
· Directs and/or sources inquiries to appropriate cross-functional teams (Care/Sales/Ops); serves as an on-site customer liaison
· Maintains positive business relationships with local vendors (Hotel, Restaurant, Taxi, Catering) in support of Equinix customer needs
· Acts as POC and local informational resource to Sales, Care, and Marketing; informs regional Management as appropriate
· Engages field and other personnel when necessary to ensure problem resolution
· Ability to discern Customer Satisfaction-related issues and escalate to management
· Supports and maintains clean, fully-stocked and functional Customer Care Areas and Conference rooms to include all amenities
· Administers vendors providing standard office services (i.e., cleaning, copier, coffee) and orders office supplies
· Supports accurate and timely Condition Report creation and closure
· Reviews routine IBX Operations Weekly Status reports and provides analysis, as needed
· Identifies trends and coordinates with leadership team to implement tools or enhancements to simplify processes
· Assists customers with conference room scheduling and resolution of conflicts
· Creates templates to easily send to a customer via mobile SMS, e-mail or printout
· Keeps records of activities within the IBX including circuit inventories, installed power inventories and labor hours expended
· Directly coordinates activities as needed with the Equinix Response Center
· Answers incoming phone calls to the IBX
· Maintains the conference room and tour schedules
· Manages the IBX work queues via internal systems (i.e., dispatch, updates, and escalations of tickets)
· May generate purchase requisitions and coordinate with vendors for delivery and invoicing
· Assists with special projects as assigned
· 1+ years experience
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
상세 정보를 작성하세요
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.