Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,000+ networks and 3,000+ cloud and IT service providers in 27 countries spanning five continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Data Centers are considered Critical Facilities. This means that we support hospitals, laboratories, public safety centers. Simply put - We cannot go dark. In this crucial role, you will complete repairs, corrective maintenance, and routine installations of Critical Facility infrastructure.
Do you have a background in Electrical/Electrician, HVAC and skilled Mechanical trades? This could be your next career move.
· You will perform site inspections and supervise the building and Data Center alarms
· Performs preventative maintenance on-site infrastructure (e.g. maintenance of primary infrastructures), or leads vendors
· Undertake repairs and corrective maintenance
· Extensive knowledge of critical infrastructure i.e. UPS, generator, BMS, chillers, life safety systems
· Completion of site logs and data gathering issuing for basic permits, such as Method of Procedures and scripts
· Respond to all on-site incidents and acts as the need arises
· Completes routine work requests and circuit installations
· Provide assistance during critical maintenance activities
· You are able to effectively collaborate within the department and provide recommendations to peers for general maintenance activities
· Carry out basic infrastructure projects
· 24/7 Operation - Your flexibility to work any assigned shift, off-schedule, fill in for workmate, respond to emergencies, etc.
· A natural curiosity and strong troubleshooting skills
· Experience working in a critical facility where failure is not an option.
· Strong system level mechanical or electrical proficiency
· You are capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. and are agile in manual dexterity (climb, stoop, et.) with or without an accommodation.
· 1+ years experience
· High School Diploma
Equinix is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals, including those with a disability. If you need assistance in applying for an open position, you may send an email to Staffing@equinix.com. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
Learn more about Equinix:
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
상세 정보를 작성하세요
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.