Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Are you a military service member within or nearing your 180-day window for separation from active duty? If this is you, then Equinix has a unique opportunity to help kick-start the next chapter in your professional life. We are currently seeking a (Military Transitioning Service Member) Data Center Technician. We are accepting applications for our very own DoD SkillBridge Internship Program, which is a cutting-edge initiative designed to link our nation’s warfighters to the best employment opportunities available as soon as possible in their transition process.
To participate in our training program, we are actively seeking applications from different sectors as we will provide the training you need to build a successful career within our data centers. We are looking for applicants with a knowledge of copper, coaxial, or fiber cabling. Experience of, or a passion for providing excellent customer service would be a huge bonus.
A positive outlook, a hunger to learn, and a desire to develop and grow are essential, as is the ability to work well within a team.
With both technical and on the job training, you’ll be working as part of a busy team working together to achieve the following:
· Installing customer equipment and cabinets
· Supporting customer happiness through timely and precise order execution
· Conducting carrier circuit testing
· Installing, testing and modifying cross connections
· Maintaining detailed written records of all activity
· Must meet all eligibility requirements outlined in DOD Instruction 1322.29 and NAVADMIN 222/15. Required
· Official TAD/ TDY Orders to Equinix for the period of the internship. Required
· Good time management habits, ability to multi-task, to sustain focus on long tasks.
· Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas.
· Attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm, eagerness to learn, teamwork, creativity.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
· The ability to prioritize effectively, balance assigned work and exceptional organization skills required for our constantly evolving environments.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based work assignments.
· Presentation skills with colleagues and clients of all levels
At Equinix, we’re tasked with leading in the communities we serve — and doing our part to help keep our communities and our teams safe. Our #IamSafeIBelongIMatter culture transcends and informs all we do. In alignment with our culture, Equinix has implemented a vaccine or test policy that requires employees to show proof of full vaccination or get tested regularly to work onsite in an IBX or office.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
***U.S. ONLY - EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
Visit our Career page here to understand about Equinix COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
상세 정보를 작성하세요
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.