Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centres across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed. We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have built the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
The Senior Staff Controls Engineer performs advanced system maintenance and support. Leads complex projects using internal and external resources. Assists with development and implementation of policies and procedures. Effectively interacts with other internal and external teams, including the design engineering, site engineering, regional operations teams, onsite support vendors and consultants on projects, policies and procedures to resolve complex matters.
System Operation and Work Practices
· Expert operating knowledge of control systems to include advanced diagnostics and repairs
· Ability to apply knowledge of Equinix process and procedure and industry standards to resolve complex issues
· Utilizes safe working practices at an expert level (e.g. can apply procedure for lockout/tagout, can explain MSDS, etc.)
· Evaluates and assures the safe working practices of others
· Interacts with other engineering disciplines
· Consistently solves complex, cross-functional issues requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve
· Implements and makes recommendations for complex system level enhancements to eliminate potential problems
· Tests suitability of components for deployments on complex assignments
· Contributes to mentoring junior team members
· Directs internal and external project team members
· Directs teams per project or initiative such as General Contractors, design teams, commissioning agents, equipment suppliers, etc.
· Expert level communication to include cross functional SOP development and relevant technical writing
· Interactions are primarily to exchange information between departments within the organization
· Includes executive level communications in standardized templates
· Has thorough understanding of advanced electrical, fire protection, and HVAC systems operation including advanced optimization strategies and deficiencies
· Has expert controls system knowledge sufficient to rapidly comprehend new systems
· Is a subject matter expert to others in and outside of the group
· Extensive knowledge of multiple facets of controls engineering
· Develops and executes projects
· Reviews budget and scope, calculates savings pertaining to control system replacement projects
· Tests suitability of components or action plans for deployments
· Understands of server operating systems, networks, and cyber security best practices.
· Acquires knowledge by expanding experience with systems, vendor training, participation in industry groups or meetings and shadowing others
· Is SME with many systems and trains others inside and outside of the group
· Participates in review of and contributes to development of policy and procedure documents
Assess Adherence to Policy
· Assures adherence to developed standards and policy through review of documentation, participation in commissioning activities and IBX physicals
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
상세 정보를 작성하세요
이제 응용 프로그램 웹 사이트로 리디렉션됩니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.