Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment - that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
We are looking for an innovative and driven Sales leader. This is a pivotal role in our Swedish leadership team as you would be responsible for leading a team of sales professionals, direct and indirect, to strategically grow our business in the region. You will be responsible for building our solutions sales capability, creative strategy pipelines and impact on the growth strategy for the region. You and the team would also work globally with internal and external partners to leverage and grow relationships with an enterprise focus.
What is this role about?
· Develops and executes against a comprehensive account/territory plan leveraging internal resources (Sales Operations, Marketing, etc.)
· Holds team accountable to drive territory plans and account plans for key prospects and customers
· Partners with regional Sales Ops in annual quota setting process to set territory goals
· Optimizes resources within team
Forecasting & Pipeline Management
· Achieves and exceeds assigned sales targets
· Provides accurate forecasts on regular cadence
· Ensures operational discipline of team to meet forecast, following the principles of forecasting
· Sets expectation and regular cadence for pipeline reviews; reporting pipeline status to direct manager
Build Customer Relationships
· Plans, builds, and maintains long-term relationships with key accounts
· Provides coaching on conducting quarterly customer business reviews and executive briefing with key customers
· Facilitates key customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of escalated customer issues
Leverage Internal & External Partners
· Implements strategy and communication plan with external partners at (Reseller, Platform, etc.)
· Drives a coordinated sales approach with the extended sales team (Sales Engineers, Solutions Architect, Customer Care, SSA, Commercial Solutions, Sales Operations, etc.)
· Implements and monitors demand generation programs and campaigns in partnership with Marketing
· Ensures implementation and adoption of solution selling skills (Selling Equinix Value) in daily routines of team
· Approves solutions and value proposition being laid out for opportunities
· May have vertical expertise and advise/coach team
People Management & Coaching
· Provides leadership and direction to a team of individual contributors for defining and executing on their territory plans
- Coaches to enhance on-going skills development and selling behaviors
· Create spirit of collaboration, evangelism, and engagement with sales teams
· Drives accountability for the performance and results
· Leads team through changes
· Owns and manages all escalations to senior leadership for critical matters
· Ensures team adoption of relevant tools available for more efficient business management
· Responsible for all hiring decisions and activities, compensation, quarterly conversations, performance counseling, coaching and career development
Please click on the link to apply.
We look forward to meeting you!
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.