Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 78 consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,000+ networks and 3,000 cloud and IT service providers in 31 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
We are seeking a high-performing Partner Sales Leader to take our growing partner business to the next level as we continue our efforts to build the World’s Digital Infrastructure company. As a key member of Equinix’s country and regional sales leadership team, you will lead a team of partner sales executives who are responsible for the overall success of Equinix partners selling with the Equinix Enterprise and Corporate sales teams. You will direct a country team of Partner Sales Specialists in the recruitment, onboarding, and management of partner relationships (reseller, referral, agent, and strategic partners). You will work with partners and customers, providing leadership and creative direction for enterprise customers as they undertake transformation on Platform Equinix. You will drive enterprise market adoption of integrated Equinix/Partner solutions to achieve channel/company new bookings and enterprise new logo growth objectives.
· Manage a partner sales target delivered through a broad set of Equinix Telecommunication, Systems Integration, Consulting and Technology Partners across Germany
· Represent Equinix as the Country Leader of Partner Sales business and participate in industry and partner events to deliver thought leadership on Platform Equinix
· Own the development and execution of the all-inclusive partner strategy across NSP, SI, Reseller, Strategic and Technical Alliances for the German market, including the annual planning cycle
· As the country leader of the Equinix partner business you will engage with Equinix partner management and partner core team leaders to support the recruitment and enablement of partner capability across Germany
· Manage and develop multiple senior sales and technical relationships across a wide range of top partners and establish the partner sales team as the primary point of contact for selling with Equinix
· Drive efficiencies and operational improvements across the partner sales function and be an active voice for change and improvement in the partner program
· Manage the operational cadence of business reviews (Forecasting, Pipeline & QBR) with the sales leadership group
· Drive alignment with the Sales Director and MD in country and be an active member of the country leadership team
· Directs all activities in support of the collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as Sales Leadership, Business Development, and the Global Accounts Organization, in the identification, recruitment and enablement of strategic partners
· Directs the engagement of partners and Equinix cross-functional team members, such as Sales Engineers, Solutions Architects, and Product Management, for technical positioning, alignment, and packaging
· Directs GTM preparation and execution together with our Programs and Marketing teams, including collateral and messaging, JVP content, use cases, partner central, partner directory, and partner sales training
· Engages Channel Marketing and coordinates development of initial go-to-market and first deal strategy
· Directs GTM execution, including pipeline development, sales targets, sales plan, deal management, Day 2 support, billing and ordering support, and QBRs
· Directs the team to ensure the designation and alignment of Executive sponsors Partner Development
· Directs all aspects of Business/ Pipeline review with specific focus on, Global Joint Business Planning and Joint funnel oversight
· Directs efforts to work closely with Equinix Field Sales, Corporate Sales, Sales Engineers Marketing, Customer Fulfillment and Support, Sales Operations, Operations, and IBX staff
· Facilitates cross-functional review of partnership performance, including sales, operations, and marketing
· Leverages executive sponsors appropriately
· Acts as a "Face of Partner Sales at Equinix" both internally and potentially externally with key presence at Trade Shows, Newsletters and Publications, and related Channel Program Press Releases
· Proven success in channel sales for a technology, internet, network, data center, hyper-scaler or cloud service provider preferred
· An understanding of the macro infrastructure drivers at force in 2022
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German are essential
· Bachelor's Degree required
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing organizational needs.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We look forward to hearing from you!
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.