Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 78 consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,000+ networks and 3,000 cloud and IT service providers in 31 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
· Develops and manages the planning and execution of global and local programs and activities in territory
· Works in close conjunction with vertical subject matter experts and sales and leadership team to identify and target select key accounts for acquisition or where it is deemed there is substantial potential for growth
· Rolls out highly target marketing programs to encourage strategic engagement with Equinix
· Delivers high impact product/solution/service launches within their territory in alignment with Regional launch plans
Event Planning and Execution
· Manages different types of events within the territory from start to finish including all aspects of event management and logistics pre and post event, including working with 3rd parties and agencies to deliver the right event experience and ROI
· Provides reporting on events and campaign to measure campaign effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvements
· Delivers social media campaigns to drive successful activities in cooperation with Social Media leads
· Overall Agency, budget and performance management for the territory marketing plan where individual is the lead
· Works with Creative Services or third party agencies to develop supporting materials and collateral Lead Generation
· Accountable for forecast ROI in terms of MQLs/Opportunities within Lead Management SLAs where individual is the territory lead
· Works with Marketing Operations to ensure Leads are captured and progressed through global lead management process and tools and guides junior team members
· Consistently reviews with Senior Opportunity Development and Sales Management to ensure leads progress and are qualified and converted
· Utilizes SFDC to monitor lead progression and obtain feedback on quality and adjust plans to reach targets Collaboration
· Liaisons and plans with local sales teams, partnering with Sales leaders to improve lead management metrics
· Works with regional and senior global marketing leadership for product, vertical marketing, programs, marketing operations
Resource and Budget Management
· Plans, prepares and manages budgets and escalates concerns to more senior members when project costs exceed planned budget expenditure
· Manages budget for events and other activities, ensuring compliance with Financial processes and metrics
· Provides leadership and direction to the team · Is accountable for the performance and results of direct reports
- succession planning recommendations and contributing to the people development strategy
- performance management of team members, including disciplinary actions and hire/fire decisions/ recommendations
- GPS process including assessments and Total Rewards allocations of direct reports
- talent development, including quarterly conversations, career pathways conversations and individual development/growth plans
- Models the Equinix Culture and Values Process/Policies/Standards
- Regarded as the expert in their particular job family
- Requires in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job family and broad knowledge of other job families within the job function Functional Knowledge
- Anticipates business and industry issues; recommends product, process or service improvements Business Expertise
- Leads programs with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for program execution Leadership
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions Problem Solving
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program or services; works within general organization functional policies and industry guidelines Impact
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view Interpersonal Skills
- 10+ years experience preferred
- General marketing management experience in IT industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- English and Japanese at business level is a must
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.