Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
As a key member of the Global Software Engineering team you should possess excellent skills in creating robust frameworks for Functional testing using QTP and Performance/Load Testing using Loadrunner. The tasks include understanding Quote to Asset flow implementation for various Equinix Products in Siebel CRM, develop data driven automation scripts for Product E2E flow, regression test cases and sanity test cases, execute scripts and analyze results. This position requires proactive working style with strong personal ownership, proficient in managing deliverables and milestones and brings new innovative ideas for problem solving.
What you will be doing:
· Analyzes business requirements/functional designs and works with business teams, BSAs, and other engineers to design systems and application software, mentor junior members of the team;
· Participates in architectural review process;
· Designs for larger enhancements and projects;
· Conducts peer design reviews;
· Develops and maintains code for larger enhancements, projects and integrations;
· Fixes defects and participates and conducts peer code review;
· Follows design and coding standards and processes;
· Conducts code performance analysis and tuning;
· Develops unit and cross functional tests, develops test strategies, executes test cases, logs issues, manages issues, recommends testing frameworks and records and runs automated test scripts;
· Defines deployment and release guidelines;
· Defines and executes environment planning and cross-functional dependencies;
· Documents the software configuration management practices and educates cross-functional stakeholders on the process and tools;
· Captures, consolidates and maintains inventory of production applications, flows and systems for all the software engineering verticals;
· Helps in preparing application support documentation;
· Troubleshoots basic application issues with the help of knowledgebase documents;
· Status reporting, release management progress updates;
· Provides level of effort (LOE);
· Manages assigned development tasks to schedule/plan.
What you should have:
· BS degree or equivalent strong software testing experience in Selenium/ATF/ UFT/or any other automation tool;
· Must have excellent English and Portuguese written, verbal, presentation & documentation skills;
· Ability to work with a group of leads, automation engineers and manual testers;
· Expert in driving automation to CI/CD process;
· Expert in developing and managing automation frameworks using Functional tools to increase the productivity;
· Should have experience in distributed & remote teams management;
· Expertise in different Functional testing techniques & estimations;
· Analyze the results and provide observations to stake holders for improvements;
· Conduct frequent review meeting and provide review comments on the automation scripts to expand automation standards;
· Experience in Agile would be added advantage;
· Experience in automation of ServiceNow/Siebel or any CRM application is highly desirable;
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision;
· Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner;
· Capable of managing project risks.
The opportunity to be part of the digital transformation in the world in a company that was elected by the employees as the best places to work by Glassdoor and it´s is GPTW for several consecutive years.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.