**PLEASE NOTE** The location is listed as REMOTE, however it is preferred our candidate is based in Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, or Tampa, FL. This is an individual contributor role.
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
The Partner Enablement Manager will be responsible for scoping, validating, designing, developing, and managing enablement including content, resources, tools, and training programs to primarily support our internal partner and direct sales teams in obtaining the skills and knowledge to effectively execute on our partner go-to-market strategies.
This individual must understand industry partner ecosystems, business models, internal partner sales processes, partner management methodologies, systems, operations, as well as effective enablement and training methodologies. The successful candidate will actively work to understand Equinix, sales, channel, and regional specific requirements to create aligned and customized enablement programs to effectively empower the internal partner sales team.
· Develop partner sales core competency skills and model for the global partner sales team
· Scope, design, develop, manage, innovate, and execute global partner sales training curriculum and enablement programs tied to the Equinix partner vision and strategy
· Work cross-functionally within Equinix (Sales operations, partner teams, partner marketing, product marketing and segment marketing) to ensure that new content and resources align with the partner business model and relevancy to partner sales roles and responsibilities
· Successfully collaborate with subject-matter-experts on creating and instituting partner sales–specific enablement, programs, offerings, and tools, related growth strategies, and techniques
· Craft approaches and alternatives that are perceived as constructive ideas and problem-solving for our partner sales team
· Define and develop partner sales enablement deliverables, programs, projects, curriculum plans, certifications, exams, and events
· Be a partner champion across the sales/partner business to ensure that the right programs, tools, and content are developed to support partner facing roles (direct sales/channel sales)
· Identify and develop enablement that help direct sales sell through and sell with partners to align with our strategy
· Ensure all content is relevant, updated as required, and communicated to the field
· Engage and manage third-party vendors, as needed, to develop and deliver training & enablement
· Collaborate with other enablement team members to implement partner sales-ready content, programs, and projects
· Measure enablement effectiveness and business impact through metrics reporting to partner sales leadership
· Support execution of live, in-field training as needed, including manage content development and review, logistics, onsite and virtual event facilitation, etc.
· 10 years’ experience in sales, partner sales and/or partner enablement/training, preferably in tech
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
· Passion for working with partner sales and a deep understanding of the partner sales roles and functions
· Proven track record of scoping, building, and executing integrated partner sales and/or sales enablement programs, including program management and instructional design
· Strong process orientation and demonstrated ability to define and build new or improved enablement programs and training content working closely with a variety of different levels of sales, partner sales and executives
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
· Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including partner sales (internal & external), and direct sales
· Effective at working cross-functionally and collaboratively to influence the content development strategies for sales tools and resources
· Proactive, self- directed and results-oriented
· Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
· Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
At Equinix, we’re tasked with leading in the communities we serve — and doing our part to help keep our communities and our teams safe. Our #IamSafeIBelongIMatter culture transcends and informs all we do. In alignment with our culture, Equinix has implemented a vaccine or test policy that requires employees to show proof of full vaccination or get tested regularly to work onsite in an IBX or office.
Equinix is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals, including those with a disability. If you need assistance in applying for an open position, you may send an email to Staffing@equinix.com. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.