Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 245+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,000+ networks and 3,000 cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Director, Partner Sales Management, Public Sector, inclusive of Federal, State, Local, and Education, will work with select teams across Equinix and in the industry to build relationships with our partners. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others without direct authority. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically, with the skillset to successfully implement partner impacting changes. Candidate is experienced in adjusting priorities, decisions, and actions to respond to multiple demands, unanticipated events, and new information.
The Director, Partner Sales Management, Public Sector will have a high degree of visibility and requires someone with strong executive presence, particularly in dealing with customer and partner-facing situations, who can collaborate across a large stakeholder community with the impact and influence to deliver results in a complex organization. The Director will gather and provide timely operational reporting and turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight. This role requires leadership of a quota-carrying team of Partner Sales Managers to effectively meet established goals. Most importantly, you will have an opportunity to be a part of a visionary, historically significant company, and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
· Develop, maintain, and strengthen business relationships with key technology industry players in the Public Sector markets
· Drive and prioritize the requirements of one or more strategic initiatives of the Equinix Channel Partner strategy
· Define solution bundles and reference architectures that showcase specific use cases or partner integrations to enable the field
· Interface with cross-functional product, marketing, and sales teams to define the solution enablement strategy and deliver go-to-market initiatives and be responsible for customer adoption and revenue of a specific product or service in a particular market
· Provide management with analytics and metrics-based reporting
· Create positioning, messaging, go-to-market strategies, web content, whitepapers, case studies, and technical documentation in conjunction with Marketing, Solution Architects, Business Development leadership
· Strong core project management skills (delegation, issue identification/resolution, risk mitigation, dependency management, accountability management)
· Communicate effectively to ensure appropriate level of awareness across the organization
· 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, or program/product management experience, government experience
· Experience leading a quota carrying team of Partner Sales Managers
· Experience with key technology players in Public Sector across Federal, State, Local and Education.
· C-Level relationships with partners, including Booz Allen Hamilton, Capgemini, Deloitte, Accenture Federal Services, WWT, Verizon, Lumen, and AT&T
· Experience with networking technologies and cloud environments preferred
· Experience with IT infrastructure from the physical layer to the application layer
· Ability to prepare and contribute to business reviews and plans for the senior management team
· Excellent written and verbal cross-group communication, collaboration, negotiation, and leadership skills
· Has a deep understanding of the FED & SLED industry and ecosystem, including their pain points, and regulatory requirements
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
· Organization and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
· Skilled in MS Office products, Microsoft Project a plus
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Masters preferred
· This position will ideally be able to go into the office in the Washington D.C. area and will involve 20-30% travel.
· Active Clearance preferred
Equinix is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals, including those with a disability. If you need assistance in applying for an open position, you may send an email to Staffing@equinix.com. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and, in the U.S., an Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, sex, pregnancy / childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political / organizational affiliation, status as a victim or family member of a victim of crime or abuse, or any other status protected by applicable law. (Equal Opportunity / AA / Disabled / Veterans Employer (U.S.)).
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.