Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. That is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
As a Customer Success Manager you will provide best in class support through the evaluation of customer loyalty and oversight of regional customers. Typically manages smaller sized accounts within a limited scope and receives support from management.
· Utilizes routine onboarding templates and checklists and uses judgment within a limited scope to make modifications to the standard during onboarding based on customers needs and project scope
Uses the 3 Phase Methodology for onboarding:
· Phase 1 - Pre-Onboarding: May not conduct pre-onboarding, depending on location, the size of customer and the scope
· Phase 2 - Kick-off Onboarding: Sets up, facilitates and conducts kick-off meetings for customers
· Phase 3 - Continuous Follow-up: Within a limited scope, follows up with customers
· Communicates effectively, able to translate internal processes to be able to set customer expectations within a limited scope
· Able to communicate with customers what other teams at Equinix do and how customers should utilize them
· Collects routine information about the customer, so that the experience is personalized
· Knows and can articulate basic Equinix process, policies and escalation paths
· Post onboarding, follows up on routine actions and tasks
· Able to utilize routine inquiry (questioning) skills with the customer in order to better understand their business
Adoption and Customer Success Management
· Develop, maintain and track progress of a Customer Success Plan within a limited scope
· Review product and process adoption by understanding customer usage patterns
· Able to articulate an understanding of Equinix's products (current and future) to educate customers on key concepts
· Collects customer feedback, providing it to relevant teams to improve the Customer Experience
· Reviews feedback trends across customers, and able to articulate behavioral differences
· May proactively review product utilization and solicit potential solutions
· May attend presale internal discussions to understand account potential
· Acts as a customer advocate
· Ensures smooth and clear handoff to/from internal teams
· Aware of customer health for their key Customers
· Accumulate and utilizes methods of best practices
· Participates in cross functional teams for select customer projects within a limited scope
Issue and Escalation Management
· Assess issue/escalation to validate, prioritize and progress accordingly with support from management
· Manage, document and raise visibility of critical escalations as appropriate with support from management
· Engages key stakeholders as needed to ensure adherence to standard operating procedures, policies/rules/restrictions and when resolving issues and communicating externally with support from management
· Identify process improvement opportunity or plan
· Participates in and/or collects issues post mortem/root cause analysis, to communicate resolution and any improvement plans when required with support from management
· Main point of contact for the customer providing honest and empathetic support, for CSM managed escalations. Escalates to GEM and functional teams as agreed
· Works to proactively engage internal colleagues in order to provide ongoing, timely updates and resolutions to the customer with support from management
· Provides globally consistent communication
Account Management & Retention
· Involved in managing accounts in conjunction with sales and management, including support of order fulfilment and other contractual obligations within a limited scope
· Flags limited churn risks as they become known and proactively engages with sales and management to raise awareness of potential churn
· Manages delivery of regular Operational Survey Review for selected accounts, within a limited scope
· Supports resolution of follow-up actions from CBRs and project manages follow-up actions from OBRs
· Drives high customer satisfaction
· Able to support simple customer projects independently
· 0+ years experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.