Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The primary responsibility for this newly created role is to lead and maintain daily operations of company corporate real estate. Lead vendor and contractor coordination, is responsible for multiple complex projects and continuously identifies where processes can be improved. Supports the maintenance of corporate real estate budget. Specializes in one area of expertise related to corporate real estate operations i.e, Sustainability, Contract Management, Compliance, etc.
Concierge and Facilitation
Oversees conference center room booking and sets up for all hands meeting
Manages multiple large and more complex projects
Manages a team of people effectively
Creates new processes for improvement of the corporate real estate and independently plans, organizes and manages project budgets
Responsible for managing and maintaining vendor purchase orders and tracking budget
Develops metric tracking systems and reports for vendors, and day to day cost associated with budget
· Leads team on ergonomic assessments and ensuring proper desk setups
· Proactively identifies and suggest improvements to processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
· Ensures appropriate follow up with customers
· Manages end user expectations, meeting with them to review their requests and requirements
· Independently resolves a wide variety of issues of complex scope
· Leads and manages cross-functional project teams
· Oversees weekly meetings (e.g., vendor/project meetings, developing/managing schedules, developing/tracking budget, and providing timely updates)
· Works with Manager, Corporate Real Estate on approved TI Projects · Oversees the maintenance of CAFM system (Officespace) that tracks the occupancy of staff, hoteling and work order request
· Oversees the charging station program if applies at office
· Supervises and leads daily sorting, pickups and deliveries of all external and inter-office mail and ensures employee support on all mail and shipping requirements
· Oversees contractors for maintenance and improvements including electrical, audio/visual, security, cabling, janitorial, plumbing, utilities, and HVAC
· Supervises vendors, service providers and Corporate Real Estate staff as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work with minimal disruption
· Leads the safety team and the processes for annual fire drills, safety awareness, emergency supplies, and regular safety training
· Ensures the maintenance of emergency supplies and life and safety evacuation process
Repairs and Maintenance
· Ensures the premises are properly maintained, and manages all repairs and tenant improvements
Property Assistance Coordination
· Responsible for leading up to four offices remotely, including moving of staff, reconfiguring offices and cubicles, office repairs and equipment moves
· Performs and maintains regular property inspections to proactively maintain the appearance of the office
· Develops and assesses budgets, contracts, and change orders
· Ensures tracking of spending and implementation of cost savings initiatives
· Communicates with property assistance on various issues such as building maintenance and security, safety (smoke detectors, sprinkler system, emergency lighting), and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) needs
· Supervises Corporate Real Estate Coordinators in efforts to ensure 100% adherence to guidelines and policies
· May supervise a medium size construction project and space planning efforts
· 5+ years experience strongly preferred
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management preferred
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.