Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The After Sales Engineer is a seasoned experienced professional that provides on-going technical customer account support while working on problems within a diverse scope. Focused on mid/large strategic customer accounts to ensure the investment value of Equinix services. Onboards and advises customers during installations and configurations, engages managed service offerings, trains customers on technical product topics (including new features and capabilities) and serves as a seasoned technical advocate for assigned our customer accounts. Receives little instruction on new assignments.
What you will be doing
• Uses seasoned technical experience to understand the customers needs and resolves customer business challenges, as they relate to their technical environment and their usage of Equinix product and services within a diverse scope
• Provides seasoned technical support to mid/large account customers on technical design details, technical guidance, and supports the deployment and configuration of Equinix digital products
• Provides technical implementation support to customers in implementing technical solutions and/or products within a diverse scope
• Onboards and advises mid/large key customer clients during installation and configuration process; engages managed service offerings and partners with customers to revolve diverse technical issues
• Serves as a specialist advisor on mid/large sized customers on supporting diverse technical customer matters, such as: when and how to consider expanding their platform, how to adopt new features, and when to upgrade software and/or hardware
• Provides onboarding support and advises clients during installations and configurations; engages managed services offerings, and partners with customers on how to approach and resolve business needs within a diverse scope
• Hosts trainings to customers on specialized technical product topics, including new design features and capabilities
• Monitors communications between the customers, Equinix and partners to resolve the customer's infrastructure matters within a diverse scope
• Advises the customer on specialized technical matters, such as: when to consider expanding their platform, how to adopt to new features, and when to upgrade software and/or hardware
• Serves as a primary focal point for experienced technical questions, ideas, and issues within a diverse scope
• Monitors diverse customer environments and establishes metrics to assist with the development of recommendations to improve performance of resolving specialized integrated systems and infrastructure
• Provides specialized experienced level assessments to meet customer objectives and business requirements by creating a implementation roadmap and milestone/Key Performance Indications (KPIs) within a diverse scope
• Shares knowledge and best practices with customers on specialized technical matters
• Conducts specialized design demonstrations and reviews of Equinix virtual products for mid/large strategic customer
• Hosts customer training and learning sessions on design usage
• Gathers customer feedback and translates the business needs into effective recommendations for specialized level product organization
• Assists account teams in efforts to maintain existing customer relationships and identify new opportunities
• Proactively manages specialized level customer situations
• Coordinates actions of the team to ensure customers and internal stakeholders have the information required to make decisions to resolve diverse issues quickly and ensure customers are receiving value from their platform and driving adoption
• Collaborates and communicates with multiple internal teams to ensure specialized customer support resolution
• Actively contributes to a positive team culture
• Demonstrates specialized knowledge of Equinix virtual products to design, build, and troubleshoot diverse customer deployments
• Articulates seasoned level knowledge of Equinix products and technical domains including: networking, security, cloud, data science, compute, application development, and enterprise applications
• Builds strong working relationships with technical counterparts while supporting specialized customer accounts in their use of Equinix digital products
• Dedicated to support mid/large customers consuming a diverse amount of virtual products
What you should have
· Network technology domain(Cisco, Juniper)
· Operations customer service roles experience
· Fluent English
· Bachelor's degree
What is a differential if you have
· Public and private Cloud knowledge
· Advanced Spanish
The opportunity to be part of the digital transformation in the world in a company that was elected by the employees as the best places to work by Glassdoor and it´s is GPTW for several consecutive years.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You're now being redirected to the application website
Fill in your details
You're now being redirected to the application website
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.