Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. With Equinix Metal, customers can rapidly deploy automated single-tenant infrastructure and interact with 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and service providers. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
What you will be doing
Strategic Sales Support
· Provides basic technology solutioning support to Equinix global field and channel sales
· Supports development of the account technology strategy (application of Equinix IOA) with Equinix Account Executives
· Prepares and conducts Customer workshops
· Prepares and delivers Customer presentations
· Develops peer relationships with customers
· Demonstrates Equinix values through the provision of credible and convincing reasoning through compelling solutions to have a customer choose Equinix
Research and Development
· Keeps up-to-date with the state of the art by utilizing the GSE Solution Development Framework
· Collaborates on the research of relevant technology trends
· Provides input on the analysis of technology impacts
· Recommends to stakeholders based upon research finds
Subject Matter Expertise
· Maintains Industry awareness through training, reading, research, collaboration and industry event attendance
· Interfaces with fellow stakeholders in the products and solutions lifecycle such as in the EQUINIX CIO, CTO, CMO and CSO organizations on technology and service initiatives, new product introductions, technology roadmap, and commercial concerns
Technology and Innovation Insights
· Provides technical subject matter expertise to Sales, Marketing and the Industry through support in creating, developing and delivering content for proposals, marketing studies and marketing events
· Supports the briefing of Sales teams on the impact of new technology
· Supports the briefing of Sales teams on the features, restrictions and selling points of new Equinix products and offers
· Analyzes opportunities and problems within customer context, business plans, technological statuses, and strategic direction
· Supports the development of solutions in technology, processes, organizational, impact, commercials, and implementation plans
· Develops solution benefits and business cases for change
· Shares findings in customer presentations
What you sould have
· 5+ years in the functional domains of Network, Datacentre, Enterprise IT Systems, including implementation and technical support preferred
· 5+ years of Solutions Selling in a commercial pre-sales position preferred
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline preferred
· Advanced English
· Advanced industry certifications (i.e. Cisco, VMware, MS, AWS) preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.