Directs the team and provides commercial management oversight across major expansion construction projects.
· Directs others and leverages experience to unique construction project challenges by engaging with contractors and closely working with corporate development and planning team
Budget & Reporting
· Provides guidance for regular audits and gap analysis is completed to ensure compliance with cost management standards
· Directs appropriate professional cost management controls and procedures
· Maintains contract policy standards
· Identifies areas within contractual policies that have had recurring issues and recommends modifications to policy
· Manages risk across multiples reports and makes strategic recommendations to avoid future risk
· Drives regional coordination when developing strategies with corporate development, legal, regional management while managing key stakeholders
· Royal Institute Chartered Surveyor
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.