Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centres across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed. We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have built the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering outstanding service to our data centre customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Develops and delivers projects (including developing project plans/task lists) and identifies stakeholders' needs.
· Develops project plan/task list using an appropriate planning tool, across a number of functional teams working with information and direction obtained from more experienced colleagues on tasks and activities
· Awareness of key stakeholders across functional areas, and is able to map out stakeholder lists
· With mentorship able to identify the needs of stakeholders to keep them informed
· Communicates with a broader group of stakeholders beyond the project team
· The communication tools and templates used (i.e. emails, status reports) require approval and feedback from more senior colleagues
· Captures a list of project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies for their project
· May require support to manage risks effectively
· Develops and delivers projects for their functional team, and may support on cross functional projects
Resource Management (people, finances etc.)
· Produces schedules of activities based on peoples availability and able to identify problems which may require escalation
Customer Care (For employees working in Customer Care and Experience):
· Manages mid-level complexity customer deployments
· Creates and communicates with customers simple project plans for standard project milestones
· Has a general technical knowledge of Equinix products/processes
· Manages activities of cross-functional groups to ensure commitments are met
· Handles mid-level escalations independently (manager-assisted otherwise)
· Resolves standard issues independently (complex with manager assistance)
What we'll be offering:
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Interested? Click apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.