Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Leads repairs, corrective maintenance, and complex installations. Guides others in resolving incidents, and recommends new procedures to resolve faults.
Facility/Infrastructure Maintenance (HVAC)
· Performs site inspections and monitors the building and IBX alarms
· Performs preventative maintenance on site infrastructure (e.g. maintenance of primary infrastructures), or manages vendors
· Leads repairs and corrective maintenance
· Advises other team members on repairs and preventative maintenance
· Leads and coordinates critical infrastructure operations
· Completion of site logs and issuing of permits, such as MOPs and scripts
· Instructs on-site staff during incidents
· Leads others with work requests and circuit installations
· Performs capacity management
· Identifies and understands underlying issues probes the facts
· Can identify component level faults and provide recommendations for new procedures
· Utilizes resources outside of the department as necessary
· Leads infrastructure project activities
· May recommend infrastructure projects
· 5+ years experience
· Degree in Mechanical/Building services Engineering or relevant discipline
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.