We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Are you a military service member within or nearing your 180-day window for separation from active duty? If this is you, then Equinix has a unique opportunity to help kick-start the next chapter in your professional life.
We are accepting applications for our very own DoD Skillbridge Internship Program, which is a cutting-edge initiative designed to link our nation’s warfighters to the best employment opportunities available as soon as possible in their transition process.
In this DoD Skillbridge Equinix is currently seeking a (Military Transitioning Service Member)
To participate in our training program, we are actively seeking applications from different sectors as we will provide the training you need to build a successful career within our data centers. We are looking for applicants with knowledge of copper, coaxial, or fiber cabling. Experience of, or a passion for providing excellent customer service would be a huge bonus.
A positive outlook, a hunger to learn, and a desire to develop and grow are essential, as is the ability to work well within a team.
The Accountant uses professional expertise while resolving a variety of accounting matters within a moderate scope. Performs monthly accounting close activities focused on less risky and moderately complicated countries.
Month End Close
· Prepares and post journal entries within a moderate scope
· Performs flux analysis
· Prepares reconciliations
· Executes SOX controls
· Prepares PBC (Provided/prepared by Client)
Disclosures and External Reporting
· Responsible for preparing any additional regional disclosures needed for Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting
· Prepares month end management reporting
· Supports the partnership with upstream data owners, internal and external auditors, and Global Process Manager to solve a variety of accounting matters
· As needed, may participate in moderate project work
· Has a developed understanding and applies general accounting principles when accounting for transactions
· 1+ years experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Visit our Career page here to understand about Equinix COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.