A highly skilled specialist that contributes to the development of new concepts and techniques, consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action. Focus is on complex tasks requiring highly skilled and independent judgement, while contributing to the development of new concepts and techniques for standard operating procedures. Supports the overall team.
Facility / Infrastructure Maintenance
· Performs highly skilled preventative and corrective maintenance on-site to critical facility systems.
·Performs highly skilled maintenance repairs, corrective maintenance, and complex installations.
·Resolves advanced incidents and develops new procedures and techniques to support the overall team.
· Monitors the Building Monitoring System (BMS) and resolves alarms for complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve. Makes recommendations for new procedures to management team.
· Leads and coordinates critical infrastructure operations.
· Implements energy efficiency measures and identifies areas of opportunities.
· Inspects operation and maintenance of plumbing, fire suppression, and life-safety systems.
· Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. Makes recommendations for new procedures.
· Develops project scope with management for life-cycle maintenance/end of life infrastructure projects and critical replacements.
· Facilitates selection of vendors for outsourced maintenance activities.
· Directs vendors on highly skilled tasks to ensure that maintenance activities are carried out per standards and requirements.
· Creates scripts for maintenance and submits.
· Tracks and implements the work approval process for critical service providers (including briefing at the start of work, control of work during the day workday/shift, final review of the work carried out).
· Inspects implementation changes/updates to technical files for plants and equipment (in cooperation with vendor and the supervisor's) ensuring builds are up to date.
Site Administration & Incident Support
· Completion of complex site logs and data gathering for issuing of permits, such as Maintenance Operation Protocol (MOPs) and scripts.
· Identifies and escalates process discrepancies to higher management
· Identifies Single Points of Failure (SPOFs) and makes recommendations for new procedures.
· Acts as a support team lead for operating processes and procedures; supports the team on adherence.
· Supports the on-site staff during critical incidents.
· Responds to all on-site incidents, including major failures, significant problems and delays.
· Assists with RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
· Assists management with maintaining technical documents.
Work Orders & Additional Projects
· Completes highly skilled work requests and circuit installations.
· Coordinates more advanced troubleshooting and maintenance of office equipment (if necessary); supports auxiliary equipment and machines with problem solving and repairs to avoid/minimize downtime.
· Makes moderate changes to mechanical, electrical and specialized systems, as directed.
· Performs capacity management reviews.
· Leads infrastructure project activities.
· Collaborates with others to resolve highly difficult facility incidents; identifies and understands underlying issues.
· Act as a support team lead when identifying component level faults and provides recommendations for new procedures.
· Utilizes resources outside of the department, as necessary.
· Plans inventory needs to maintain optimal stock levels of critical parts and equipment.
· May act as an escalation point for processes relating to maintaining inventory.
· Advises other team members on repairs and preventative maintenance.
· Acts as a support team lead on implementing highly skilled, complex projects.
· Degree in Mechanical/Building services Engineering or relevant discipline
· 5+ years experience in facility management
· Experience in Data Center is an advantage
· Fluent in written and spoken Korean and English
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.