Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. With Equinix Metal, customers can rapidly deploy automated single-tenant infrastructure and interact with 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and service providers. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Commercial Solutions Senior Analyst (Specialist level) is responsible for analyzing medium to large regional new and renewing deals across key metrics to recommend pricing and deal structure. Escalates issues within Commercial Operations. Seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of the area of specialization while working on problems of a diverse scope. Receives little instruction; general instruction on new assignments.
What you will be doing
· Recognizes pricing and business terms and conditions (T's & C's) related trends for new and renewing customer deployments by market
· Independently conducts specialized analysis on competitive pricing and win/loss ratio based on deal knowledge gained throughout the sales cycle
· Provides seasoned analytical support to senior team members supporting more complex customers and deals
· Provides specialist level support to regional sales in the structure of new and renewing deals while using the pricing thresholds, existing analysis tools, and rules of engagement to drive the appropriate approvals
· Facilitates escalations within Commercial Operations with support of team members
· Provides specialized Term Sheet development support for regional and global Deal Reviews, compiling appropriate analysis, summary, and recommendations for speedy review and approvals, within a diverse scope
· Develops specialized solutions for non-standard customer requests
· Provides Siebel approval support for global deals approved within guidelines within a diverse scope
· Obtains stakeholder approvals for deals falling outside of guidelines for system approval within a diverse scope
· Collaborates with global peers and stakeholders to form a unified commercial support strategy in partnership with sales
· Independently works with sales in diverse negotiations through consultative discussions with sales and engagement of management for customer facing discussions
· Understands and applies the different sales motions, price parity, and customer contracting vehicles
· Applies proper channel pricing and deal parameters to support partner resale growth objectives within a diverse scope
· Supports the sales process, specifically the deal parameters/effective pricing threshold understanding/pricing approval processes for deals with management support
· Responsible for the onboarding of sales reps related to pricing approvals and deal structuring within a diverse scope
· Manages diverse post-bid submission activities; tracks and improves the quality of deals, while continuing to assist in analysis of trends and areas for streamlining and system improvements
· Provides global pricing agreement support for rate cards for space and power, interconnection, and growth incentive plans within a diverse scope
· Reviews business related terms and conditions beyond Legal PAMs, within a diverse scope
· Evaluates credits through a specialized understanding of the order and invoicing process to achieve desired business outcomes
· Executes on commercial issue resolution as a seasoned specialist for diverse revenue-impacting activities in accordance with governance policy in partnership with Billing, Credit & Collections, and Sales
· Supports senior team members in more complex contract negotiations
What you should have
· 5+ year's experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced English
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.