Equinix’s Customer & Revenue Recruiting team is passionate about delivering an outstanding experience and exceptional talent to our Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Corporate Development and Commercial Optimization teams. We are seeking a Recruiter who has successfully partnered with these functions that is highly motivated and can be a key player on a successful team.
· Build strong relationships and collaborate with hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals.
· Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable and high caliber candidates.
· Identify and screen top talent to recommend to hiring managers.
· Advocate for hiring managers and candidates throughout the hiring process by establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through to ensure an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
· Prepare hiring manager and interview team to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
· Be a proactive ambassador and ally for diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout the recruiting process.
· Ensure recruiting data integrity by utilizing our ATS (Workday).
· Utilize data and analytics to drive decision-making with partners.
· Act as a consultant in the hiring process by providing guidance in areas such as leveling and compensation.
· Negotiate offers to close candidates levering your experience with competing for top talent.
· 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience recruiting for a variety of functions. Sales and Marketing recruiting experience in a high tech industry is strongly preferred.
· Passion for improving the customer experience for hiring managers, candidates, and new hires.
· Experience with proactive candidate sourcing.
· Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and priorities.
· Well organized with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
· Self-motivated team player.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Visit our Career page here to understand about Equinix COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.