Conducts circuit maintenance, installations, and advanced testing.
· Racks and stacks customer equipment
· Installs intra-cage fiber tray, ladder rack, customer equipment and cabinets
·Infrastructure installs to include the following: whalebone cable management, public fiber tray systems, carrier ladder rack, AC/DC power trays, security trays, cash mesh
· Determines work priorities from the Oracle queue and ensures adherence to all commit times
· Conducts carrier circuit testing
· Installs/Tests/Modifies cross connects per SOPs and ensures proper cable management of: coax, fiber, twisted pair copper, and intra-building cross connects
· Installs and tests advanced cross connects circuits (switched, multiplexed, etc.)
· Installs and test IBXLink cross connects (T1, DS3, OC3-48, Eth, GigE, 10Gig)
· Maintains detailed written records of all work activity
· Supports fulfillment of projects with direction from senior staff
· Completes all assigned training in a timely manner
· Supports customer satisfaction through timely and precise order execution
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
A one-time (for each page view) session cookie to provide protection against a security attack called "Cross-site scripting (XSS)". This cookie is mandatory, short lived (one page interaction) and contains no candidate personally identifiable information.
A permanent long lived cookie that is associated with your device. This is used to associate your candidate actions to your CRM record.
A temporary session cookie (lasts for 20 minutes after your last interaction). This is used to associate your candidate actions into "visits or sessions" and is recorded against your CRM record. This includes location data (city, country) which allows us to provide more localised and relevant job recommendations and other career related content.