Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. That is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Customer Success Management Analyst will provide best in class support through the evaluation of customer loyalty and oversight of regional customers. Typically manages a larger number of smaller sized accounts within a moderate scope. Works independently and receives instructions on new assignments.
· Utilizes onboarding templates and checklists and uses judgement within a moderate scope to make modifications to the standard during onboarding based on customers needs and project scope
Uses the 3 Phase Methodology for onboarding:
· Phase 1 - Conducts pre-onboarding for key customers
· Phase 2 - Kick-off Onboarding: Sets up, facilitates and conducts kick-off meetings for customers
· Phase 3 - Continuous Follow-up: Within a moderate scope, follows up with key customers
· Communicates effectively, able to translate internal processes to be able to set customer expectations within a moderate scope. Communicates with developed skills in a way that allows the CSM to influence the customer and others.
· Able to communicate with customers what other teams at Equinix do and how customers should utilize them
· Collects in depth information about the customer, so that the experience is personalized
· Proficient in Equinix's processes, policies and escalation paths
· Post onboarding, follows up on actions and tasks and understands how these tasks connect to customer's goals
· Able to articulate trends for this customer
· Able to utilize moderate inquiry (questioning) skills with the customer in order to better understand their business.
· Able to use prior information to inquire more deeply about the customer
Adoption and Customer Success Management
· Develop, maintain and track progress of a Customer Success Plan within a moderate scope
· Drive product and process adoption by understanding customer usage trends of key customers
· Able to articulate a moderate understanding of Equinix's products (current and future) and provide customer education.
· Collect customer feedback, providing it to relevant teams to improve the customer experience
· Proactively identifies feedback trends across customers and drives process improvements for key accounts
· Proactively review product utilization and propose potential solutions for key customers
· For key customers only, partners with account team for presale discussion to facilitate account growth and gain insight and understanding of the customer
· Acts as a customer advocate
· Ensure smooth and clear handoff to/from internal teams
· Proactively reaches out to customers to touch base (i.e. heath check) on key customers
· Accumulate, utilize and distribute methods of best practices, May develop and implement new methods of best practices
· Participate in key customer projects, may lead cross functional teams for key customer projects, within a moderate scope
Issue and Escalation Management
· Assess issue/escalation to validate, prioritize and progress accordingly
· Manage, document and raise visibility of critical escalations as appropriate
· Engage key stakeholders as needed to ensure adherence to standard operating procedures, policies/rules/restrictions and when resolving issues and communicating externally with support from management
· Identifies process improvement opportunities or plans while leveraging what is already in place
· Participate in and/or collects issue post mortem/root cause analysis, to communicate resolution and any improvement plans when required
· Main point of contact for the customer providing honest and empathetic support, for CSM managed escalations. Escalates to GEM and functional teams as agreed
· Work cross functionally to proactively engage internal colleagues in order to provide ongoing, timely updates and resolutions to the customer within a moderate scope
· Provides globally consistent communication
Account Management & Retention
· Involved in managing accounts in conjunction with sales and management, including support of order fulfilment and other contractual obligations within a moderate scope
· Flags churn risks as they become known and proactively engages with sales and management to raise awareness of potential churn
· Manages delivery of regular Operational Survey Review for selected accounts, within a moderate scope
· Supports resolution of follow-up actions from CBRs and project manages follow-up actions from OBRs
· Drives high customer satisfaction
· Able to support moderate customer projects independently and more complex projects under supervision
· 3+ years experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ahora está siendo redirigido al sitio web de la aplicación.
Introduce tus datos
Ahora está siendo redirigido al sitio web de la aplicación.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
You can change your cookie preferences within your browser settings at any time.
To find out more about our policy, please click here.